Caravelo is a travel-tech company with a global team and roots in Barcelona. We specialize in creating SaaS solutions for subscriptions, chatbots and tools that help airlines create a better customer experience and increase revenue.
Our team has been growing exponentially over the past few years and at the moment we are a team of 50 people working mostly from our HQ in Barcelona. If you’d like to be part of our growth journey, read on.
As a Senior Backend Developer you will build great quality software
that contributes to the continuous improvement and evolution of Caravelo SaaS products, as well, you will:
- Analyze business requirements and design technical implementations.
- Code elegant, solid, and extendable solutions, improve software performance and error handling.
- Cooperate with other developers and product specialists and deliver on time by coordinating with tech leads.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the CTO, you will:
- Implement existing product lines and help us develop new ones!.
- Integrate our product lines with Airlines' reservation and payment systems (Sabre, Amadeus, Navitaire).
- Develop REST APIs.
- Support new business domains and use cases.
- Personalize our existing product lines to adapt to our partners' needs.
At Caravelo we are always looking for people with the right mix of passion, authenticity, and attitude to join our team. We are also proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer.